Magnolia Restaurant is located in decorated, historic, neoclassical polychromies, representational spaces of Salons: Tea, Coffee and Men's Room. Raking system allows to the closure of individual Salons ensuring, uninhibited by the presence of other guests, privacy meeting. The room provides an excellent frame to culinary masterpieces suitable for a family dinner, an intimate supper, or a business lunch.
Kombornia Manor Cuisine
Author's cuisine based on the assumptions of the Slow Food idea.
In a taste integrates achieving of european culinary arts with traditional and regional Polish cuisine.
Aesthetically refers to the French-style of serving dishes.
The dishes are mainly based on the guaranteed quality of local products including vegetables, fruits and herbs, which appears on the tables directly from the manors garden and orchard.
With the idea of Slow Food corresponds also the historic interiors, in which you can taste the wealth of flavors that await you in the exquisite menu.
Magnolia Restaurant in Kombornia Manor Hotel & SPA **** invites:
- Sunday - Thursday: 11.00-22.00
- Friday and Saturday: 11.00-22.30
phone: +48 13 435 42 89
Distances from Magnolia Restaurant
- to the nearest Polish-Slovak border crossing (Barwinek - Vyąný Komárnik) - 40 km
- to the nearest Polish-Ukrainian border crossing (Medyka – Шeгини) - 96 km
- others: Krosno 9 km, Iwonicz 21 km, Rymanów 21 km, Dukla 24 km, Bóbrka 24 km, Sanok 37 km, Rzeszów 50 km, Solina 68 km, Przemyśl 82 km, Lwów 176 km.